Click the video to the right to hear about my background and why I would be a strong candidate for the 2017 Crain's Chicago Business 40 under 40
Senior Director, Customer Operations (June 2016 - Present)
- Four national teams responsible for the efficient setup and technical support of $350MM+ managed and self-service digital advertising campaigns
- 50+ person team including seven managers plus 20 offshore contractors
- 50% reduction in make goods realizing $550k in savings in first 6 months due to data driven management and accountability
- Streamlined escalations and resolutions resulting in $100k’s of additional savings
Director, Media Strategy and Analytics (June 2014 - June 2016)
- Managed the performance and profitability of $100MM+ / yr of digital media and DMP business as well as the delivery of customer campaign insights, and optimal use of AI media solutions.
- 10 person team
- Implemented data driven accountability, which improved cross functional alignment as well as client happiness and performance.
Director, Custom Analytics - Marketing ROI Solutions (June 2012 - June 2014)
- Led and oversaw all marketing performance projects for a Chicago Fortune 500 consumer packaged goods client to measure and evaluate marketing decisions.
- This included 16 annual brands, which spent over over $115MM in media supporting several billion dollars in annual revenue.
- Typical projects leveraged regression models to analyze a brand’s historical sales, mix of marketing activities, and other trends to make recommendations to improve and simulate future results.
Managing Consultant - Business Analytics and Optimization (June 2009 - July 2012)
- Led and supported project engagements related to business analytics; planning, budgeting and forecasting; performance management; and process improvement for Fortune 500 clients.
- Led teams of technical and non-technical team members
- Facilitated client workshops
- Designed and implemented solutions for client issues
BOARD AND NONPROFIT AFFILIATIONS
Reach Family Institute
I helped the organization focus on short and long term goals, develop actionable success measurements, and prioritize key initiatives. This has helped fuel 50% growth in the number of children on program in the last 2 years, build the foundation for long term stability, and pave the path for BrainFit Kids.
I am excited about our expansion into the broader category of early childhood education through the BrainFit Kids brand, which connects with a larger audience of parents and educators. We just wrapped up the BrainFit Kids in Action playgroup in Lincoln Park and are excited for the launch of our new website and offerings later this year.